I have some question on walking a dog, maybe you guys can help.
1. What age is it okay to start walking a puppy (how many weeks)?
2. How do you determine for how long you can walk your dog?
3. Before he eats or after?
Have a great week
1. After all vaccinations are done so after 12 weeks but im sure you should still leave it a week after last shotOriginally Posted by Huxley
2. The rule is 5 mins per month of age but be careful on the type of activity you do. Free walking/running is always good as it wears them out more and keep on a long lead until trained.
3. I walk before he eats and i do not feed until his breathing is back to normal
Originally Posted by kaznalf
An excellent response by Kaznalf, though should you want to avail yourself of the "lazy mans" way of walking you dog, you can always avail yourself of this type of service!...
Dude. Seriously. We didn't like Joel Silverman here pushing his crap..why would we want your half canned responses. If you really wanted to help, then you'd take the time to respond, not just post links to your shitty website.Originally Posted by Lab Boy
Dani, Rider & Rookie
SHR Watson's Safari Rider, JH, WC, CL1-R, RA, CGC, TDI
SHR Endeavor Put Me In Coach, RN, WC, CGC
Member Since 6/2003