Wish Sawyer and I Luck!

Thread: Wish Sawyer and I Luck!

SawyerAndMe990 is offline Senior Member

DefaultWish Sawyer and I Luck!

I got ahold of my vet and I am taking him in in a half hour with a stool sample too make sure he doesent have parvo and to see whats going on in his body. Im am so releived that he could squeeze me in and I can find out whats up with Sawyer. So please keep Sawyer in your thoughts and prayers today. I am so in need of them as I am so attached already and panicked at the thought of losing him .
    Sawyer And Morrison

Lab
    Lab/Basset Hound (maybe some Beagle)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Wish Sawyer and I Luck!

Okay here is a small update.

I got ahold of my vet and I am taking him in in a half hour with a stool sample too make sure he doesent have parvo and to see whats going on in his body. Im am so releived that he could squeeze me in and I can find out whats up with Sawyer. So please keep Sawyer in your thoughts and prayers today. I am so in need of them as I am so attached already and panicked at the thought of losing him .

I also figured I would update everyone on his behavior today. There has been no vomiting since 4am the other morning. He still had a bit of blood in his stool and was straining as well. But he also chowed down his breakfast (which is a small meal) and drank his water. He is still hyper, lively, and bright eyed.

My vet suspects hook worms or some other parasite but he doesent know for sure just yet
    Sawyer And Morrison

Lab

NO PARVO!!!!!! He did have intestinal parasites and has one pill to take tonight and three more to take one everyday the next three days (including the one I gave him today). They gave him his 12 week booster and he goes back in four weeks. He also has to have Otomax in his ears once a day for the next seven days. They also gave him free Frontline and we put him officially in my name so the neighbors can never take him from me.

But once again YAY NO PARVO!!!!!!!!!!
    Sawyer And Morrison

Lab

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Blinkee23 is offline Senior Member

WOOHOO.. Great news!!

Hope Saywer is back to his normal self VERY soon =)