Vomiting?

Thread: Vomiting?

SawyerAndMe990 is offline Senior Member

DefaultVomiting?

He has a vet appointment tuesday (the soonest i could get him in) and he had his first round of puppy shots from the breeder but....Once again im worried. The second night Sawyer was here he vomitted in bed. I didn't think a whole lot of it. Just figured after the junk he had the weekend before his body was reacting to the real dog food. Well yesterday after drinking a bunch of a water and hard play he did it again. And then last night again. I am a bit worried. Also this morning he has a normal colored stool with what looked like a small amount of blood to it. It didn't have that parvo smell (I had a dog die from it as a kid so I know the smell). He also was very ribby when I got him Monday and after a week of good food you can no longer see them. He also is bright eyed, plays like any other puppy, and eat and drinks like any other greedy lab.

Could this just be a reaction to new food and enviroment? Or could it be something more serious?
    Sawyer And Morrison

Lab
    Lab/Basset Hound (maybe some Beagle)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Vomiting?

Quote Originally Posted by SawyerAndMe990

Could this just be a reaction to new food and enviroment? Or could it be something more serious?

yes and yes - there is no way to be sure without that vet visit so I'm glad you have one booked

he may be reacting to the food - he may not find it agreeable...you'll have a better sense after a couple more days

blood in the stool can be a real problem so make sure you take a fresh stool sample with you to the vets
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

SawyerAndMe990 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Vomiting?

Thanks for the info. He just had a normal bowel movement was absolutely no blood. I am also thinking that he could be allergic to his food. But yeah the vet will know for sure.
    Sawyer And Morrison

Lab
    Lab/Basset Hound (maybe some Beagle)