Anybody Having Poor Results With Wellness??

Thread: Anybody Having Poor Results With Wellness??

bebopalula is offline Senior Member

DefaultAnybody Having Poor Results With Wellness??

I switched Breezy's food to Wellness Core (original formula) and it's been about a month now that she's been on ONLY Wellness. She loves it (but then again, she loves ALL food) and I've noticed her coat is super-shiny and beautiful! However, she is scratching scratching scratching a lot lately! She does have some white flakes that I am assuming are dandruff? I brush her and use the zoom groom too, and it doesn't seem to reduce her scratching. She also gets fish oil every morning in her breakfast. I can't seem to figure out the reason for her constant scratching. The only change I can think of is the new food. I was just wondering if anyone here has had not-so-good results with Wellness. I'd appreciate any advice you can give. Thanks!
    Catherine

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rayluckgoo is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Anybody Having Poor Results With Wellness??

I've used Wellness Core for a couple of months now for my three...and actually...my scratchy dog isn't scratching so ...no problems yet for me.

Lucky.N.Lucy Guest

My dogs are both pretty itchy, Lucky's ears are getting harder to keep clear, and Lucy has a rash on her belly, so I'm thinking it's time to switch foods. I was thinking of trying them out on Wellness Fish and Sweet Potato. They're on a venison and potato formula now.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

I only fed the fish formula and it was a saviour to me and Hank

I now feed merricks grammy pot pie to most of my dogs as it most closely matches Sally's home preped diet so when she sticks her fat (actually it's skinny and whippy) face into somebody's bowl it isn't as dire an emergancy as it might otherwise be

http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

bebopalula is offline Senior Member

I am not blaming the Wellness, it is very possible it could be something else. But it's so hard to pinpoint it. Her left ear gets gunky frequently, but then again, it always has. I just check her ears every day and clean when needed. I put a call into the Vet and if I have to bring her in, I will. Could it be dust mites? Hmmmm. I wish I could figure this out so I could relieve her of her scratching.

goodguy is offline Senior Member

Sami eats wellness supermix 5 with lamb, fish and rice... This isn't grain free but she's never been healthier!