bath time?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bath time?

imported_LuckyGirl is offline Senior Member

Defaultbath time?

I got a ZOOOM GROOOOOOM Brush

Hurraaaaaay!

I've been brushing the pups last night and this morning....I'm wondering if I should give them all baths with the puppy gentle shampoo we have. They haven't had a bath in ages. Sam got one the day I brought him home, so that was 5weeks ago yesterday. Is it okay to wash him again? Lucky and Happy it's been pfft prolly a year? Lucky's got that sore on her neck and she's been itching a lot, which the vet gave her antihistamine for. Is it okay to give them all baths or should I just keep brushing away and not worry about the bath?
    -Brandie<br /><br /><br />Nothing cures a bad mood like a Labrador or three in your lap.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

baby belle is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: bath time?

I give my girl a bath about every 2 weeks!! OOPS. I know they say not to do it so often but she is in and out of our pool alot. Her coat is not dry or dull either. In fact her coat is beautiful!! It's so shiny it glistens. Soft and silky too!! I use Fresh n Clean by Lambert Kay i believe. It has a green cap on it as there are quite a few. My breeder recommended this one.

labby is offline Senior Member

My dogs have never had a bath. It can ruin the skin and the coat of a Labrador. Labrador coats are not supposed to be soft and silky.

Laura

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

henrysmom is offline Senior Member

I would probably just keep brushing.

Henry gets rinsed off after he goes swimming (water only) and I think I've pulled out the dog shampoo once or twice after he got into something that smelled like death warmed over. He's 5.

Gorsebrook Jackson Triggs, CD, RN, WC, CGN<br />Kelrobin A Twist of Fate<br /><br />

Brushing it is then!! I think Happy has to weigh 5lbs less already!!

He's Lab/golden so it just keeps coming out!!!
    -Brandie<br /><br /><br />Nothing cures a bad mood like a Labrador or three in your lap.

Well she looks great to me and her vet as well as everyone else who sees her. They always ask what i do to keep her coat so nice!! Maybe it's the food to that helps. So i believe it's whatever works for you..

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGirl
    Brushing it is then!! I think Happy has to weigh 5lbs less already!!

He's Lab/golden so it just keeps coming out!!!
    Aww, I bet he's just LOVIN' being brushed with the ZoomGroom!! I have to do Henery outside... much less furrier inside that way!
    Gorsebrook Jackson Triggs, CD, RN, WC, CGN<br />Kelrobin A Twist of Fate<br /><br />

OH yes he LOVES it! He has always loved being brushed, only problem is that he wants to roll on his back and have me just do his belly!!!

LOL!!!

I get so much fur off Henery, it looks as if it snowed in our backyard! LOL!

Where do you get this brush and how much did you pay for it? My feed store has a really good brush but it's 40.00 dollars!! They used it on my pup when i went there and my gosh it worked great!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast