rough pads

Thread: rough pads

imported_LuckyGirl is offline Senior Member

Defaultrough pads

Happy has incredibly rough paws...I mean when he paws at me (and I'm sure you all get slapped in the face as much as me as I'm told this is a non breakable labby trait ) he actually scratches my face with his pads almost to the point of bleeding. They are like sand paper. He's constantly licking at them making the whole couch wet. He almost never walks on pavement, he's lazy he likes to go potty outside and come right back in, or lay on the deck while the other two play so I can't imagine it being from walking on them is there anything I can do for him? He doesn't like me to touch them at all.
    -Brandie<br /><br /><br />Nothing cures a bad mood like a Labrador or three in your lap.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_bacatherine is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: rough pads

You can put Bagbalm on them you can get it back by the bandages and ointment at most stores. It helps soften them up some.
    <br />Barbara, Mocha, Zeus, &amp; Smeagol

Labs4me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: rough pads

Bonnie ~ Ellsworth Labradors
    Home to Ellsworth's Playing For Keeps CGC, U-CH SHR Ellsorth's Absolut Pleasure, Ellsworth's Good Luck Charm
    Gone but not forgotten: Franklin's Lucy of Ellsworth; Franklin's Rare Treat; U-CD Franklin's Rockin' Robin CDX, WC, CGC; Alpha-Omega's Mustang Salli CDX, CGC