Eagle Pack - Large & Giant Puppy Food

Thread: Eagle Pack - Large & Giant Puppy Food

sarah is offline Senior Member

DefaultEagle Pack - Large & Giant Puppy Food

We are currently in the middle of switching Milly from Hills Science Diet to Eagle Pack Large & Giant Puppy Food. We had tried Eagle Pack before, but were recommended a different type and she had really bad runny poops on it. I spent about 2 hours in the only pet store near us that stocks Super Premium Food going through all the ingredients on the back of each pack like some crazy obsessed woman (Dave was a bit embarrassed ) and the one she had before had Pork Meal as a main ingredient? So I am thinking that this could be why the other food didn't agree with her (pork is not something that has agreed with her in the past)

We're currently mixing both foods and seeing how she goes - the Hills has a serious amount of Gluten Meal in it and compared to this food is not even on the same scale in quality so I really hope she transitions to it well. Wish us luck!

Cheers, Sarah
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labsrme is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Eagle Pack - Large & Giant Puppy Food

I feed Eagle Pack and have had great luck with it. I've fed the Holistic Solutions Chicken & Rice, Holistic Solutions Anchovy & Sardine, Holistic Solutions Large and Giant Breed, and the Eagle Pack Original. The Original formula is the one that is predominantly pork. I have friends who have fed the Large Breed puppy formula and been very happy with it.

sarah is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Labsrme
    I feed Eagle Pack and have had great luck with it. I've fed the Holistic Solutions Chicken & Rice, Holistic Solutions Anchovy & Sardine, Holistic Solutions Large and Giant Breed, and the Eagle Pack Original. The Original formula is the one that is predominantly pork. I have friends who have fed the Large Breed puppy formula and been very happy with it.
    we've been transitioning for 3 days now and so far so good. No runny poo's or other issues that I have noticed. The kibble is smaller than the HSD but she doesn't seem to care!
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

joflake is offline Senior Member

I feed Eagle Pack Holistic Duck and Oatmeal and they are doing well on it also.