Natures Logic

Thread: Natures Logic

DefaultNatures Logic

Does anyone use Natures Logic? Spoke with the owner who i saw in a pet store in Florida. Sounds like a great food, feed trials all natural food with no added vitamins just what is naturally occured in the meat. I told him i use Orijen and he said they add alot of synthetic vitamins which can be toxic hypercalcemia (spellng) which can cause kidney problems and the body to become toxic over time. I know orijen adds alot of herbs and botanicals which are all natural but is it too much added?? Help..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Natures Logic

How is your dog doing on Orijen? If you're going to keep switching foods until you find one everyone likes, you're going to be changing foods for the rest of your dog's life. There is always someone out there that comes up with some reason (rarely based on any hard evidence) that a certain food is bad.

Unless there is some hard evidence to suggest the food I'm feeding is detrimental to my dog, the only opinion I care about is his. If he is healthy, I like the food.

DefaultRe: Natures Logic

she is doing great on it actually but if they are adding all these synthetic vitamins on top of whats already in the food i don't want to harm her or her health!! also i found peices of bone from salmon in her kibble, kind of scary but they explained to me what happened with that.