TRIFORCE

Thread: TRIFORCE

DefaultTRIFORCE

protection. Kills fleas in ONE HOUR. Kills mosquitoes an advantage over Frontline®. Other sizes available. DOGS ONLY do not use on CATS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item # Name Quantity Price

14053 $35.00

Detailed Description:
    Five-way protection: Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and mosquitoes. Kills and repels fleas in as little as 1 hour. Kills and repels ticks in as little as 3 hours. Kills flea eggs and larvae for 9 weeks. Kills and repels fleas up to 4 weeks. Dual-action Cyphenothrin with Nylar® Insect Growth. Regulator effectively breaks the flea life cycle. Kills and repels ticks for up to 4 weeks. Prevents ticks from attaching and feeding in as little as 3 hours after application. Kills and repels mosquitoes. Dogs can be bathed 24 hours after squeeze-on is applied. Satisfaction Guaranteed, if you are not satisfied after 30 days please return the un-used tubes for a credit in the amount of the un-used merchandise. Frontline® is a registered trademark.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: TRIFORCE

New Tri Force squeeze on for dogs. Five-way one month protection. Kills fleas in ONE HOUR. Kills mosquitoes an advantage over Frontline®. Other sizes available. DOGS ONLY do not use on CATS

cinderbay is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: TRIFORCE

I just did a search on it and found it is made by the company who makes seargents. You usually find their products next to all the Hartz stuff in the grocery dog food aisle. It prolly kills faster because it is more toxic.
    I will stick to Frontline and Advantix who are more trusted in my opinion.
    Kim