Vacinations

Thread: Vacinations

DefaultVacinations

Zoe, our 4 month old black lab just got her last set of shots yesterday and today she has loose stool, she seams to problems after her vet visits, she has had loose stool after the last two visits, uncontrolled diarrhea after the first visit. I was wondering if this is typical?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

talleyJudy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Vacinations

There is a possibility that Zoe's loose stool could be connected to the vaccinations, especially if you are seeing a pattern.

For you further reading pleasure:

https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...c,72395.0.html

And there are more vaccine threads in the Natural/Raw/Holistic health sections.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers

Auggie 12/29/95 ~ 01/15/09

Thank you, it was very short lived this time, we are back to normal, now if she can just figure out that she does not have to relieve herself on snow we will be good to go.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

It could definitely be related to the vaccines, or your puppy could also be getting stress-induced colitis just from the car ride and veterinary visit. Glad everything is back to normal, and I'm glad she's done with her puppy vaccines so her immune system can get a chance to recoup!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon