I have a 1 1/2 year old black lab named Walter. Walter has had some health issues since he was a pup. Recently I had some allergy testing done as a last resort and it came back he is allergic to a type of dust mite that lives in mold. The only thing I can think of is that the carpet in the room we keep him in has mold under it. I live in an apartment and don't have the option of installing new carpet or have the space to move his kennel, does anyone have any suggestions on things to try? The vet reccomends a type of allergy injection treatment, but I can't afford that right now. I'm still paying on vet bills from the last 1 1/2 years of trying to figure out what was wrong with him. I love him so much and hate to see him suffer, he is constantly scratching: which caused sores, and then the open soress cause an infection. I just want my loving and outgoing dog to stop suffering!