Flint River Ranch dog food

Thread: Flint River Ranch dog food

DefaultFlint River Ranch dog food

Hello everyone, our puppy is now 12 weeks old, and we will be needing to switch her off the food the breeder had been feeding her (Black Gold Ultimate Puppy). We can't get it in our area of New Jersey. Someone had suggested Flint River Ranch, which seems to be of a high quality and they deliver right to your door. The bottom line is I really want to give her the best food I can, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what would be best. Thanks for any adive.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Flint River Ranch dog food

Good luck with your pup. My lab is now 2 and I switched him to Flint River Ranch last fall. He had been having several health issues that were allergy related. Most have resolved. He has been on the lamb and rice kibble, but next time I will be switching to the fish kibble. (switch back and forth if you suspect allergies)I attended a canine nutrition workshop in Oct and discovered how commercial dog foods truly influence health. You can order and have it delivered in just a few days to your door. It is so fresh. It is one of only 3 or 4 brands with FDA approved ingredients. The kibble is literally human grade. On top of that my lab loves it. Believe me, I have nothing to do with the company I just love to tell everyone about Flint River Ranch--you won't do better by your pup. Check out their website.