Stinky question.....

Thread: Stinky question.....

Callaway is offline Senior Member

DefaultStinky question.....

So 7:30 thismorning Bogeys stool was normal we were on our way back in to eat and he squats again, not liquid but no shape to it. He seemed ok ate his food about 12:30 poops again which is around a normal time for him, normal again. We just came in from a walk and he pooped again soft this time too. Nothing has changed so what gives any ideas?

Courtney, Bogey and Calli

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Stinky question.....

This is how Jonah's often are; first one is hard, poops a 2nd time, it's soft. He then may have some hard, some soft throughout the day. I cut out all treats for the last 3 days, and he had all hard poops! DH, who was out of town, didn't know I had temporarily stopped the treats, and he got back in town yesterday when I wasn't home and gave Jonah way too many. This morning's 2nd poop was soft again. I'm going to try no treats again (I can use his kibble for treats and he gets just as excited) to see, but I think they may be the problem.

Any chance Bogey ate anything different in the last 24 hours? Or more treats than usual? Is this the first time this has happened?

Callaway is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Stinky question.....

No its not the first time but it doesnt happen that often. I feed Milkbone treats, and he doesnt get into anything he shouldnt have thankfully. I dont give him more than recomended on the box tho. His are about the same as Jonahs tho first one firm second loose then firm. I will try cutting back the treats see if that works. Ah ha, I completly forgot but I did get the different flavored bones instead of the small I'll bet any money thats the problem. Im such a dummy!

Courtney, Bogey and Calli