Pro Plan Chicken and Rice Biscuits

Thread: Pro Plan Chicken and Rice Biscuits

DefaultPro Plan Chicken and Rice Biscuits

I was used to buying Pro Plan's Chicken and Rice biscuits as treats for Piper. I like them because they seem to be of good quality and an extension of their Chicken and Rice food line. Last week I realized that instead of just making one size they have switched a large breed (chicken) and small breed (lamb). The size of the large breed biscuits are now huge and I don't want to give that size at once as I prefer to give smaller treats throughout the day (we often even broken the smaller ones in two!). I've tried breaking the large ones in half - but they are so hard it hurts my hand!

I can't seem to find any the small breed sized biscuits - only in lamb. Has anyone else noticed this as well?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Pro Plan Chicken and Rice Biscuits

Quote Originally Posted by Piper77
    ...I can't seem to find any the small breed sized biscuits - only in lamb. Has anyone else noticed this as well?
    Sorry, can't help you there. But how about putting the bigger ones in a zip lock bag and hitting them a few times with a hammer or rolling pin? I love making craker crumbs that way!

cinderbay is offline Senior Member

Wellness makes what they call wellbars.. But not in chicken. Fish, peanut butter and a friuty one.
    Old Mother Hubbard Puppy Biscuits are small and chicken based. Canidae has a snap buscuit that you can snap in half.
    If you head to a Pet Supplies Plus or a Petco the treat isles are usually endless and overwhelming with options
    Kim

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Wellness makes what they call wellbars.. But not in chicken. Fish, peanut butter and a friuty one....
    The fruit ones are Apple. There's something else in them, too, but I can't remember what. But, boy, did it smell good when I opened the cookie jar! The Wellbars are easy to break into small pieces, too.

Old Mother Hubbard Puppy Biscuits are small and chicken based...
    That's another one I buy (the cookie jar has a mix of a few different varieties/brands). Even tho they're small, I still break them in half.

BlackLabJax is offline Senior Member

The website where I get the Pro Plan food still has them.

http://www.thehungrypuppy.com/mercha...roduct_Count=1