The Scrunchy Is Out!!!!!!

Thread: The Scrunchy Is Out!!!!!!

bebopalula is offline Senior Member

DefaultThe Scrunchy Is Out!!!!!!

For those of you that read my other posts below, you'll know what I'm talking about. Well the scrunchy made an appearance at 7am this morning!! I was walking Breezy, hoping and praying she would poop out the scrunchy she swallowed last Friday. If it didn't come out this morning, the Vet wanted me to bring her in for xrays today. So there we are walking along and all of a sudden she starts retching and gagging. I just about froze, I wasn't sure what was happening. And then this blob-like thing comes out of her mouth.......the scrunchy!! Followed by a small amount of yellow liquid (bile I am assuming). WHEW. Was I happy to see that scrunchy. And here I am this whole time expecting to see it exit from the OTHER end. At least it's out!!! I'm calling the Vet now to check in with her. Big sigh.............

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: The Scrunchy Is Out!!!!!!

Woo Hoo, I just hate it when my hair falls in my face when I 'm cleaning up dog puke. You could hold your hair back with the scrunchy before you clean up the bile! lol Glad it finally made it's way up.

Ewww !!! Thanks for the hair tip but I think I'll go with letting it fall in my eyes. Called the Vet and she wants me to bring her down anyway today just to check her out and make sure everything's okay. She seems perfectly normal and raring to go, but I'll do what the Vet suggests just to be on the safe side.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Great news!!!

ruff n tumble crew is offline Senior Member

YEA!!!!! So glad it made it's appearance! ;D

georgie is offline Senior Member

I am so glad it came out.

Thanks everybody! Hoo boy, I'm so glad, too, that it came out! This whole past week I was so nervous about it and just a bit anxious. I still can't believe it came out the end that it did. I was sure it would exit from below! Well, I am just so relieved that it is not sitting inside her anymore, and I'm sure she is too! The Vet took xrays and everything looked good, so I can finally breathe normal.
    Thanks you guys.