Just Labradors banner

Grumble, Grumble....

888 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  labby 
#1 ·
I really don't like Michigan State right now. :(

Not only do I think they are trying to push me into getting surgery for Rookie (even though the doctor that saw us couldn't difinitavely say that he indeed has cruciate issues to my personal vet), they are calling me a liar right now too.

I went to see them a while ago to see what Rookie's leg issues entailed. I brought x-rays from my vet for the consult. They wanted to keep them to review again once I'd left. I called my vet last week to see if they'd been sent back because I am going on Thursday for a second opinion in Bloomfield Hills. I called and checked today to see if I could pick them up...oh wait, MSU hadn't sent them back. :( After calling several times, they got a response that said, "they don't have them, and in the log out sheet, there is no record that they sent them," to the actual doctor getting on the phone and saying, "oh, i remember Rookie and I distinctly remember handing the x-rays directly to her (me)". Um yeah...bullshit. I even had a witness with me.

I am so mad that i am going to have to pay for another set of x-rays and that MSU is making me out ot be a liar. Assholes.

Sorry...venting away...and I am so worked up about this second opinion too.

See less See more
#4 ·
Oh Dani! How frustrating - I know all you want is a proper diagnosis and the ability for Rookie to be better! Can't believe you've gotta pay for another set of x-rays...and, I HOPE they base no diagnosis at MSU on the wrong set (Rookie's) of x-rays in someone else's file!

Good luck in Bloomfield Hills!

#5 ·
Yeah Labby, I am beginning to understand...so far, my experience with MSU has been extremely frustrating, and I called today to demand that they do something to compensate for their error. I had to tell ORVS that I will be without x-rays too.

#8 ·
Bummer!

So sorry you've had bad experiences with MSU It sounds likes it's systemic to the school which is helpful to know. That is quite different from experiences at many/most? other CVMs/SVMs.

BTW, what is "MVS"?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.