Lab ate a double chocolate cupcake
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Lab ate a double chocolate cupcake

  1. #1
    lab13 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    286

    DefaultLab ate a double chocolate cupcake

    One of my labs ate a double chocolate chip cupcake off the table tonight. We don't know which one did it. Should we be worried? Once years ago, another lab I had ate a whole batch of choco chip cookies off the counter and he was ok. What should we do?? Thanks

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    ruff n tumble crew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,273

    DefaultRe: Lab ate a double chocolate cupcake

    Just one cupcake shouldn't have enough chocolate in it to be a problem. It takes a much more substantial dose to cause any symptoms.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,829

    DefaultRe: Lab ate a double chocolate cupcake

    Lucky lab!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    lab13 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    286

    DefaultRe: Lab ate a double chocolate cupcake

    Thanks, they both seem ok this morning. No side effects yet.

  7. #5
    jzgrlduff's Avatar
    jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    44,122

    DefaultRe: Lab ate a double chocolate cupcake

    If anything, you'll see some diarhea.



    ______________
    ~Amy
    Califon, NJ
    Hunterdon County
    "Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25