Freshpet - Deli Fresh - Homestyle Selects

Thread: Freshpet - Deli Fresh - Homestyle Selects

BuddyHsMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultFreshpet - Deli Fresh - Homestyle Selects

Has anyone tried this food? I discovered it last night in the pet food aisle at a groc store. It's refrigerated, comes in tubes like hamburger. It's all natural, cooked food - meat, vegetables and rice. It's fresh, has to be used within a week after opening. I bought a 1 lb. trial size of the Homestyle Selects chicken and vegetables. When I opened it this morning, I was very pleasantly surprised by the smell, it smelled good, like something I could heat and eat myself. I mixed some with Buddy's dry food and he loved it; scarfed it right down. He's not a big eater usually and is quite finicky.

Just wondering if anyone else has used it and what your thoughts and opinions are. The website is www.freshpetfood.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Freshpet - Deli Fresh - Homestyle Selects

that looks like a good product, I've never heard of it. Of course we don't have stuff like that here in the military grocery store. ;D

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

I couldn't find the ingredient list. If you can post a link to it, I can comment.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

http://www.homestyleselect.com/products/adult-cvr.htm has the ingredient for the Chicken and Rice Dinner.

It's Their food is pasteurized instead of extruded. I mix it with my dry kibble too and my dog loves it.