Free Nail Clipping!

Thread: Free Nail Clipping!

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

DefaultFree Nail Clipping!

I called the local pet grooming business down the road as they have a sign out front saying free nail clipping. I thought I'd call and see what they charge assuming it is for clients who are getting the full 'grooming' treatment. Kwim??

The lady was very nice and said, "no, bring her down.. it is free". So I took Rowan down for her first professional clip. She did great and the 70 year oldish lady was very impressed on how well she was behaved. She was happy to see such a big dog wearing a prong and made to mind her p's and q's!

I gave her a tip - but it is nice to know that there are still some things out there for free!
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Free Nail Clipping!

Wow! What a deal! Was it a special or do they do this all the time? Very cool either way.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

Nope, they do this ALL the time! ;D She asked for a picture of Rowan so I took the one down of the one with her in the flowers and the lady was tickled pink to have it.

She said, "see you next month Rowan!".... ;D ;D

I thought it was so 'cool' of her to offer this service.
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

hehehe, the wouldn't do mine for free, I'm sure I'd have to pay them a gazillion $$$ after attempting to do Remington.

But, it is good to know some things really are still FREE. It's good business too

hifive is offline Senior Member

They wouldn't do Maggie's for free either. She's a wiggler! Either that or she would have their arm in her mouth getting it all slobbery the whole time. YUK!
    <br />To err is human: to forgive, canine

Intresting! Wondering if this is a new trend? I just took Baxter to the vet and they clipped his nails for free too! At first I thought oh they are trying to nickel and dime me to death but I looked at the invoice and "no charge" Very nice surprise!

Kelly