grass saver wafers/ biscuits

Thread: grass saver wafers/ biscuits

Defaultgrass saver wafers/ biscuits

has anyone fed their dogs those grass saver wafers or bicuits that i saw on petsmart.com ?? my pup is wreaking havoc on my lawn with yellow/brown spots from his pee. . i try to dilute his pee with water after he pees but there are 3 of us letting the dog out to go to the bathroom and i know it's not always being done. i've tried putting that grass repair patch stuff down but my pup tries to eat the stuff.
    the grass saver wafers/biscuits apparently change the ph in the dogs urine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: grass saver wafers/ biscuits

Waste of money and time. Personal experience. Best bet is to make sure your grass is healthy, and try to water the pee down is abot all you really can do.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: grass saver wafers/ biscuits

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineFizz
    Waste of money and time. Personal experience. Best bet is to make sure your grass is healthy, and try to water the pee down is abot all you really can do.
    This is the best advice. I have given up the idea of a beautiful backyard for now.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.