Legs shaking

Thread: Legs shaking

liveelayne is offline Senior Member

DefaultLegs shaking

I notice that sometimes when Thor is standing, his front legs will shake and sometimes I've seen his back leg shake especially after retrieving. Is this something I should really be concerned about? :-\

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Legs shaking

Does it only happen during high drive situations like retrieving. If so, I would thinks it all adrenaline. Blood can really get pumping sometimes. If it happens when the dog is not active and has a high heart rate - then it could be something else.

Yeah it usually happens after he has been retrieving. I hope it's nothing more serious.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

How long after he retreives? Like he brings it back and you notice it or like minutes or hours after the retrieving session?

I guess sometimes it is DURING retrieves. :-\ For example, I noticed it when we were outside and came back inside and he had a sip of water. While he was drinking it was shaking. But then, sometimes I've noticed it when we're in the car and he's just sitting back there and his front leg starts shaking.

Is it the same thing for humans if the way we're sitting causes our legs to shake sometimes?

i doubt it is anything, how old is your dog, any other signs of anything - ie limping?

He's a little over 2 years old. Nope, no limping, but I do hear things "cracking" when he is laying down and then gets up to walk away. Sheesh, I'm just noticing all sorts of things, aren't I? :-[

Thank you for replying to me