Hi My 3 1/2 month old pup Cooper got into the dry cat food. Shortly after he started vomiting and there were blood clots in the vomit? Could it be from the dry? He has an esophagus problem and needs his food moist.
I would call the vet ASAP- there are a lot of things that can cause blood clots in vomit... much better to be safe than sorry should there be anything worse going on than simply irritation from dry cat food. I hope he's okay...he is so young to have to go through these types of problems!Originally Posted by Cooperpup
~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~
"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon