Natural Balance, anyone use?

Thread: Natural Balance, anyone use?

DefaultNatural Balance, anyone use?

I've recently posted about Louie's diarrhea episodes late at night..he recently got meds for a tapeworm, perhaps that is why or it was his previous food (Nutro Chicken meal/rice/oatmeal formula. Well, I decided to try Natural Balance because it contains no corn, soy, wheat, eggs, dairy or sunflower oil. Oh my goodness, the change is wonderful! His poops are actually firm, harder like now. If I pick it up, it doesn't turn to mush and he's not pooping out 5 pounds at a time, more like a normal 2-3 terds. The transition was rather fast, I was really taking my chances, even though I know I shouldn't have, I switched him over in 2 days.

However, I'm just glad that I found something that works. he doesn't care for the taste much, he doesn't gobble this down like he did the Nutro, but he will eat it. I realize this might not be one of the top foods, but is it an ok food overall? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Natural Balance, anyone use?

I feed Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Fish to my dogs and have been pleased with it. It is the only food I have found that they both tolerate with their various allergies.

Cooper had severe allergies to foods when I got him. He constantly had gas and runny stools. I went thru so many foods ( eagle pack, royal canin to name a few) but they were still runny.I bought the Natural balance sweet potato and duck and the venison and brown rice and both work well with him! His stool is firm now natural balance is actually a very good food and is not full of fillers.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mybabymambo Guest

I just started using last week. Mambo really enjoys it.

Ok, good. I'm very pleased with it so far too. It's made a drastic difference and it really isn't that much more expensive than any other food, so that's a plus.

I recently started feeding my two pups Solid Gold Wolf King. One is sort of picky and he loves it. They are scratching less, sneezing less and have little to no eye discharge. Their coats are much shinier now. Stool is solid too. Its bison and salmon meal. No wheat, soybeans, corn, salt or sunflower oil. Its more expensive but you feed less.
    Might be worth checking out the website.

Hi I am new and wanted to let you know how happy I am with the results we got from Natures Balance venison and brown rice.Sadie has allergies. The vet recommended Science Diet but I had problems with it with our last lab Max who paaed 6 yrs ago. So I said ok and researched the net and was told about Natures balance....Good stuff, we did have a few bouts with runny stools.Sadie is doing well I could tell in 2 or 3days the difference.Nomore scratching like the devil snawing at herself til she has sores. Her ear infection is clearing up too(yeast). No more stinky dirty ears, this with the change of her food a little over a week or so ago.Her coat looks good she is up and playing instead of scratching.She has stopped stinking too.Cheap dog food is a nono in this house now...

Hope you have as good of results as we have. ;D

RebaHalle is offline Senior Member

I have been feeding Natural Balance Venison and Rice for about 2 years now and Reba and my JRT are doing well on it.* The JRT is not crazy about it, but she is picky about a lot of foods.* *Reba has a beautiful coat.
    Judy, mom to Reba, the Lab, and Jalapeno (Halle), the JRT