Snoring is BAD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snoring is BAD

Mocha Guest

DefaultSnoring is BAD

Maggie snores soooo loud.* Does anyone have a cure?* She sleeps with her head on a pillow.* She doesn't even wake herself up.* SHE sleeps quite soundly all night, but wakes us up throughout the night with this loud snoring noise.* It sounds like a person snoring!* Should I take the pillow away?* Maybe just put her in another room so we don't hear her if there is no cure.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Snoring is BAD

Jaida snores too, but my vet said that it is due to a nasal obstruction. She has allergies, but there is no way to determine for sure whether it is due to that or something like enlarged turbinates. We just learned to embrace her snoring!

Mocha Guest

Thank you for the reply. Your babies are so adorable! do they also sneeze? Maggie just started to sneeze. I wonder if she has a foxtail up her nose? I will take her to the vet.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

blaisberg is offline Member

Evan is 4 and snores occasionally. Charlie is 2 and snores like a banshee. Just llike humans, it depends on what position they are in, so try rolling Mocha over to see if it stops.

Most young dogs sneeze, but Evan never outgrew it. The vet thinks nothing of it.

Riley snores, snorts, and makes "chewbaca-esque" noises on a regular basis. The vet has checked her out, and says that everything is OK. On a recent visit to the breeder we got Riley from, she mentioned that her chocolate line tends to snort and snore. We got to meet two of Riley's relatives and confirmed it in person. We've learned to embrace her many noises. ;D

My suggestion would be to have a vet check her out next time she's there, if nothing is found, find yourself some ear plugs.

Mugs mom and dad is offline Senior Member

Mugs snores also and it's loud. The breeder said Mugs got it from his Dad!

~Michele,Mugs & Sassy~

Jaida does actually sneeze a lot too, and when we are out at the field playing fetch sometimes her eyes will become irritated and the conjuctiva inflamed. We have tried giving her Benadryl per the vets recommenations, but it only helps a little bit. Hope it gets better for Maggie!

Mocha Guest

I noticed that after Maggie plays she rubs her eyes and sneezes and snorts. She only snores while sleeping very soundly. She doesn't snore on her short naps. I will have my vet check out the nasal passage for any obstruction on her next visit though.

Raider snores when he is very tired like after a long day of outings. He does not bother us though cause everone else in the house sleeps like a rocks.

Murray is so quiet that I wake up multiple times at night just to check to see if he's still breathing.

Essy is so loud I hear her all night long and she even sleeps in another room (my daughter's room)! :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast