Electric Shock
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Electric Shock

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17

    DefaultElectric Shock

    Sam was chewing on the computer cord and I did not see him. suddently he moved quickly and the computer lost the power. then I realized what happened. He is acting fine. he was just a little scared of the cord. should I be worried. this happened yesterday night!!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Trickster's Avatar
    Trickster is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,913

    DefaultRe: Electric Shock

    I would ring and ask the vet. If he seems ok I wouldn't worry too much but it is better to be safe than sorry.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    19

    DefaultRe: Electric Shock

    Gracie chewed my laptop cordright in half a few weeks ago and she's fine. I don't think that it zapped her bc later that same day she was trying to get at the fan cord!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Buckyball's Avatar
    Buckyball is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,364

    DefaultRe: Electric Shock

    if he is eating and drinking fine. Walking around fine and his temperament seems to be normal...he is probably ok. But you could give the vet a call just as safety measure.
    My bunny did that once with a laptop cord. He got a quick zap, jumped high up in the air and then went scurrying back to his bunny cage. That was the last time he ever chewed on a cord :P

    If anything this incident will hopefully keep him from chewing cords ever again too!
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25