Bump on Eyelid

Thread: Bump on Eyelid

DefaultBump on Eyelid

Hi,
    My Yellow Lab has a hairless, red bump on her eye lid. For about a month I noticed just a discoloration on the eye lid, but in the past week and half it has gotten about the size of two pencil points.

Would anyone know what this might be?? Is it serious??

Thanks!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Bump on Eyelid

It's hard to tell without a picture, but if you are worried, let your vet look at it.* Mitzi had a skin tag on an eyelid for months and the vet always said not to worry.* It eventually went away completely.

Hi, I have a 1 year old yellow lab, and last week I noticed he had like pimples or bumps in his ear, and so I took him in to the vet and then we both noticed that he has 2 small bumps on his eye lids, so the doctor told me to watch it close and by the next day he had 3 more on his eye- So we started my dog on antibiotics, and eye meds, and so far 2.5 days not better yet- I was wondering what you found out about your pup that had the bumps on the eyelids??????? My vet isn't quite sure what is going on so I want to check before we start poking and proding on him..... Please let me know what you might have found out- ??? ???

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ihave a yellow 2 yr old female and she had a red bump at the corner of her eye..then the next day one on her nose ...a hard litttle bump under the skin..then another one where a whisker was growning...3 days later all of them are gone!!!!!! I had a vet appt, on Fri, but cancelled..there is nothng to see or feel. So just wait...propbably on Sat she will wake up with a ton of them on her face and no vet hrs on Sat :

The bump on my dog's eye lid went a way, it took quite some time. After severval weeks, the bump went down in size and later just looked like a small discoloration. Which now has completely healed.

The vet called it a button tumor.