pro plan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pro plan

BlackLabJax is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: pro plan

Jax has been on Pro Plan Adult Chicken and doing very well on it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Suegene is offline Senior Member

Cooper was on the Pro Plan fish - but the last few months, his breath was noticeably foul and he had frequently. After the hoho episode, the vet put him on a temporary high fiber diet to flush out any plastic wrappers - and my sweet breath boy was back. So we are trying to Pro Plan Turkey to see if it digests better.

Dang its expensive though!!!

My girl has been on Pro Plan Adult Chicken & Rice since she was a pup... has worked out great.
    What is this new Pro Plan "Performance" line I keep hearing about?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lab13 Guest

Aren't they the foods that are higher in protein and fat than the maintenance diets?

I am starting to think that they should have a labrador on the pro plan bag as lately so many lab owners are feeding pro plan.

I know though that the pro plan line is different in the US vs Canada. In Canada we don't have the added fish in it that is in the US product line.

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Monty is on the regular adult chicken, and Libby is on a holistic diet. I would love to have them both on the same food, but I'm of the firm mindset that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." I think too many people cause horrible allergy problems in their dogs simply by constantly changing their foods.

Monty's breeder mentioned that she had tried all sorts of foods from Eukanuba to some expensive holistic brands, but nothing gave her dogs the same excellent coats for the show ring that Pro Plan does. So, since Monty is a show dog now, I have stuck with his breeder's recommendations. She knows how her dogs best, and since he came from her lines, Pro Plan it is!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Just switched Dakota to Pro Plan LB Puppy chicken - she seems to love it and is doing great on it!

georgie is offline Senior Member

Molly eats Pro Plan Chicken, Adult.

Abby is on Pro Plan Chicken, Puppy.

They both are doing great.

We thought about Pro Plan Performance & may use it when the girls are hunting.

Caseys Mom Guest

My labs ate the ProPlan Chicken for years and years. The old guy, Hershey, has very dry skin and I was giving him a fish oil supplement in addition to his food. One day I thought why not just try him on a fish based* food instead of having to give a supplement? He looked so good on PP Fish that I went ahead and switched my younger lab, Casey, over too. It is easier when everyone eats the same thing.* ;D

As far as the PP Lamb...* My thinking has been that lamb is not something that my dogs have ever been exposed to so I've kept it in reserve in case someday we should need a unique protein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12