Is This A UTI?

Thread: Is This A UTI?

DefaultIs This A UTI?

Zora is 13weeks today, lately after peeing, she has a a very cloudy almost white discharge, is this a UTI?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Is This A UTI?

sounds more like puppy vaginitis... welcome to my world

I'm no vet though so I'd check with yours to make sure and get it taken care of.

Good luck!

ds77755 is offline Member

Yeah...Puppy Vaginitis...augh! Lola had P.V. and had UTI's quite frequently up to about 6 months.
    We thought we had her house trained then all of a sudden...she needed to go out every 20 minutes and we started having accidents. Talk your vet, they'll help take care of it.
    Dominic &amp; Ellie<br /><br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Well, we went to the vet today, and she(the vet), wasn't real concerned with the discharge, she said we'll just keep an eye on it. Should I be concerned? I don't want her to be in any discomfort. :-\

hmm, what did they say it was? If it were me I'd ask lots of questions- as far as I know it's not normal to have discharge...

We had the same issue with our female when she was btwn the ages of 5-9mos - its would start with discharge after peeing, then a few weeks later would develop UTI - vet always said not to worry about the discharge, only treated the UTI issue, but the discharge would come back in a few more weeks, and then UTI would follow: changed vets and they gave us some meds to treat both issues(not sure what) and it cleared up the discharge and UTI problem -

my puppy had P.V also and a couple people on the boards said to give her yogurt and wipe with wet wipes after she goes. I have been doing that and havent had the discharge since.