Red swollen eyes...Allergies?

Thread: Red swollen eyes...Allergies?

DefaultRed swollen eyes...Allergies?

I came home from work to find my 3 month old in the kennel with terrible puffy red eyes. I immediately took her to the emergency vet clinic. They said it was probably only an allergy. She will not finish her last round of shots until next week. She jumped in a lake near my house yesterday...36 hours before the incident and was fine all morning. Could that have been it or should I look towards other reasons? She was acting normal just itching alot. It has gone down now with drops and benedril but I am still worried.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Red swollen eyes...Allergies?

I feel your pain on the unknown allergic reaction because we have been going threw it for over a week now with our 8 mo old... it could have been something in the water...in which case it shouldn't reoccur unless she goes back in... I wouldn't worry too much unless it happens again...then try to sleuth it out. Good luck!

DefaultRe: Red swollen eyes...Allergies?

Thanks for the thoughts. I am sorry for all you have gone through with Dakota. I know how bad it hurts to see them in pain...they work their way into our hearts so quickly. I hope Dakota is feeling better.