Anyone Feed Eagle Pack??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Feed Eagle Pack??

DefaultAnyone Feed Eagle Pack??

Just wondering if anyone out there feeds their dog Eagle Pack?* Fergus is currently eating their Large Breed Puppy Formula, but we are almost ready to make the switch to an Adult Formula.* Eagle Pack has a variety of choices when it comes to Adult food and we were just wondering if any one has tried any, and if they had a preference??* Fergus doesn't have any food issues, no allergies and will eat anything!!* Not a picky eater at all.* If anyone has any advice with this brand we'd really appreciate it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Anyone Feed Eagle Pack??

I like the Eagle Holistic.

Mygirls2 is offline Senior Member

I feed Sarah Eagle Pack Holistic Duck and Oatmeal. She has food allergies and this is the only other food than SD/ZD that she has been able to eat.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I feed the Eagle Pack Holistic Chicken formula, and I really like it. It's got a good amount of protein for Jes (26%), and I like the ingredients. More importantly, he's doing well on it. I think they're a solid company that makes a really good food.

JacobAlthea&Tatum is offline Senior Member

We feed Eagle Pack Holistic Duck Meal and Oatmeal. Very popular with JAT. They have nice coats, no dander. Aly's itchies are associated with contact allergens, not food, but we still try to stay away from corn and wheat. J&T eat 1 1/2 cups 2x a day and are both a perfect weight. Aly eats 2 cups 2x day, because she has issues keeping weight on on a lower amount. She is the perfect weight on this amount, though.

Smells good, too.
    I'm Jenn. Keeper of two labs in my home and one forever in my heart.

Throw the ball, damn it!

When I fed Eagle, I fed the EP Holistic Chicken. I seen great results from the food and the dogs loved it. I ended up feeding something else because I had to special order the Eagle. There would be times I would forget to order and came close to running out of food.

Use Eagle Pac Holistic Chicken here on puppies from weaning to about six months. If I could afford to find it the entire horde here, I would. Like the product and recommend it to buyers.

labby is offline Senior Member

If your dog has no issues, start out on the Holistic Chicken. Eagle Pack Original is good too though some people freak out at the bit of corn it has in it.

Remember, Eagle has online coupons http://www.eaglepack.com and a frequent buyer program.

Laura

JacobAlthea&Tatum is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by labby

Remember, Eagle has online coupons http://www.eaglepack.com and a frequent buyer program.
    Thank you!
    I'm Jenn. Keeper of two labs in my home and one forever in my heart.

Throw the ball, damn it!

Thank you all for your advice!!* He still has about half a bag left of his puppy food so we are about ready to make the switch!* I can't believe it's time for adult food already!!* Time sure flies...

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    Thanks Labby!!* Where we buy his food already set us up with the frequent buyer program, but I didn't know about the online coupons!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast