Timberwolf Organics

Thread: Timberwolf Organics

WigWag Guest

DefaultTimberwolf Organics

Anyone feeding this? The owner of my pet food place gave me four small bags - elk, bison, chicken, and salmon. Clint refused to even look at the elk, chicken, and fish and so I almost just gave up but then I offered a handful of the bison and he ate it up like cookies!!!!! He is very picky so that was a big deal. It is extremely pricey so I am looking for opinions before trying a big bag for him and the girls. Cuffy is happy on Pinnacle trout so I don't want to switch him.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ThatsMyGirl Guest

DefaultRe: Timberwolf Organics

I've fed it ... but had to give it up because of Sami's colitis. The vet felt she had a food allergy. In hindsight I'm more suspicious of some other things in her diet than I am of the food. I have her on California Natural now and she's doing great. I've tested her on a few things and what she reacts to is very high fat foods -- pig ears, peanut butter, etc. These were things she was getting at the same time as the TWO. So I will probably eventually try the TWO again because I think it's a great food.

Oh, Sharon, you are on the east coast right? It might be cheaper for you to get it from Petfooddirect.com Right now they have a 20% off code too -- it's PET3316. Make sure you allow at least a week to get supplies from them. I'm in their one day shipping zone, but sometimes it takes 7 business days.

labby is offline Senior Member

Just last week you were raving about Nature's Variety. LOL

There was something negative about this food a few years ago, but I don't remember what. Plus the rumor is that its made by Diamond in the plant that had problems.

Laura

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ThatsMyGirl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    Just last week you were raving about Nature's Variety.* LOL

There was something negative about this food a few years ago, but I don't remember what.* Plus the rumor is that its made by Diamond in the plant that had problems.
    I wouldn't call it raving, Labby ... after all, we never tried Nature's Variety and I am sure I said that. I did however try the TWO because a friend gave me a full large bag and it had the same protein sources I had been feeding. I originally fed SG Wolfking, which is bison. The TWO food I was given was the bison, too, so I didn't think it would hurt.

imported_zoezoe is offline Senior Member

There are a lot of rumors going around on TO/Diamond right now. I've been feeding Kirkland, made out of the Gaston plant, but I'm about to change for a while. Personally, I'd stick with something else for the time being.

labby is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsMyGirl
    I wouldn't call it raving, Labby ... after all, we never tried Nature's Variety and I am sure I said that. I did however try the TWO because a friend gave me a full large bag and it had the same protein sources I had been feeding. I originally fed SG Wolfking, which is bison. The TWO food I was given was the bison, too, so I didn't think it would hurt.
    My post was to Sharon who originated this thread.

Laura