Nutro

Thread: Nutro

DefaultNutro

I have not read alot about Nutro dog food and that is what everyone around here has been telling me to get Buddy. They claim that the chicken is actually from the breast unlike science diet and eukanuba which the chicken is from the beaks and feathers, and it also has glucosomine and chondroition sulfate in it which will help growing joints. Can you please give me your opinion on this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Nutro

On paper their are advantages and disadvantages of every superpremeium dog food available in the market. However every one of the high end brands like eukanuba , RC and Pro plan have produced results that deserve admiration. If i was in yur situation i'd basically pick up the brand that the breeder recomends as he has been feeding it to the parents and relatives (of similar genetics) and it works on them (or else he wont be feeding them) . If for some reason a particular brand isnt doing too good to your dog then ofcourse try changing it but stick with the one that is bringing results..Almost all superpremium brands now have cosamine and C sulphate added.

Kinderwood is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Nutro

Quote Originally Posted by KSPUPPY
    I have not read alot about Nutro dog food and that is what everyone around here has been telling me to get Buddy.* They claim that the chicken is actually from the breast unlike science diet and eukanuba which the chicken is from the beaks and feathers, and it also has glucosomine and chondroition sulfate in it which will help growing joints.* Can you please give me your opinion on this?*
    By law the ingredient Chicken or Chicken-By-Product Meal cannot contain beaks, feet, or feathers. Chicken-By-Product Meal can, however, contain skin; but the majority of it is indeed organs. So, Nutro is just trying to make their product sound more appealing by falsely representing their competitors.

Just FYI,
    Darcy
    Darcy Litzinger
    Kinderwood Labradors
    Piper, Faith, Mocha & Pink

In Loving Memory:

HIT UCD Bel Air Blue Chip Of Kinderwood CD RE JH CGC "Blue" 06/25/06-04/26/10