Shot Records

Thread: Shot Records

DefaultShot Records

i adopted a 7 month old lab named Koda 1 1/2 weeks ago. the guy's neighbor moved so he was fostering Koda for a couple weeks. when i adopted him the guy gave me a bunch of papers that his neighbor gave him and told me that Koda was updated on his shots. i looked over all the papers and could only find two shot records; one from the breeder and another from a vet. the breeders papers says Koda was vaccined for Bordetella, Parvo, and Coronavirus. the vets paper was dated on 11/29/05 and says he was vaccined for Bordetella, and DHPPC # 2. he was scheduled for a DHPPC # 3 on 12/20/05 but i assume he never got it since i dont have any other recent records. i don't even know if he's had his rabbis shot yet. what do you guys suggest i do?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ThatsMyGirl Guest

DefaultRe: Shot Records

Do you have the name of the vet? If so, I would contact the vet and see if Koda rec'd his third set of shots.

yeah i have the name of the vet. i'll give them a call later today. hopefully they have his records on file or something. thanks for the suggestions.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Contact the vet if at all possible. For some reason I thought that rabies vac is given at 1 year, which may explain why there is no record of administration. :