I gave my lab Henry some yeast dough Not knowing it could harm and kill him. I gave him several clumps of it and I don't know if that is toxic to him he is 75 lbs. After I gave it to him I looked it up and was upset with myself. Does anyone know how much is dangerous or what I should do?
Peroxide will make him throw it up. Probably you should call your vet.
Maxx & Emma Jean
Ozzy - 10/16/02 - 06/28/11 - Always in my heart.
Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go - but learning to start over.
It's not toxic. It's something about eating a food substance that can increase in size. A few pieces of dough shouldn't harm the dog.