Not eating & hot weather

Thread: Not eating & hot weather

DefaultNot eating & hot weather

Hanna hasn't been eating her meals when I put them out and skipping a bunch of times on me, as any other time she eats everything in a matter of minutes. Do you think it has to do with the warm, humid weather at this time of the year? I think she did this last summer and chose not to eat as much. I just hope nothing else is wrong with her. :/

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to living creatures cannot be a good man." - Arthur Schopenhauer

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

tammyhuffman is offline Senior Member

My Emma is not a very good eater most of the time but it does seem a bit worse in the warmer weather. If this is not usual behavior for Hanna a visit to the vet is definitely in order. Many times the first indicator of a bigger problem is a change in eating habits. It is definitely not something I would ignore.
    Tammy
    Maxx & Emma Jean
    Ozzy - 10/16/02 - 06/28/11 - Always in my heart.

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go - but learning to start over.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyhuffman View Post
    My Emma is not a very good eater most of the time but it does seem a bit worse in the warmer weather. If this is not usual behavior for Hanna a visit to the vet is definitely in order. Many times the first indicator of a bigger problem is a change in eating habits. It is definitely not something I would ignore.
    Hanna never has problems eating usually and is the first one to finish all her food. I just remember last summer how she wasn't eating every time and hope it just has to do with the weather and not her health.

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to living creatures cannot be a good man." - Arthur Schopenhauer