Weird looking spot below her eye?

Thread: Weird looking spot below her eye?

pluke the 2 is offline Junior Member

DefaultWeird looking spot below her eye?

Recently, Yoko has been having loose stools and vommitting. Her vommits consist of grass that shes been eating. So i'm not 100% sure she needs to go to the doctor right away. But just this morning, I noticed below one of her eyes she has a spot.

The spot looks like she got cut and her hair is missing from that one spot. So far this is the only spot on her body like this. She was at the dog park last night playing rough with the ball and the other dogs. Shes four months old.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what it may be? Or is this cancer?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

dstyer65 is offline Senior Member

Are there two spots there? Almost looks like dog tooth marks, like she may have gotten bit. Be careful with other dogs at a dog park. I'm afraid to take Todd, who is 4 months because I don't trust other dogs owners. I think he is too young and impressionable to have a bad experience at the dog park. I would take her to the vet just to have it checked and also the tummy issues.
    Todd, Yellow Lab, 1/4/13
    Mr. Utley, Welsh Corgi, 2/20/02

tammyhuffman is offline Senior Member

It looks like she may have been bitten or scraped real good while you were at the dog park. I am just not a fan of dog parks and my dogs have never been there. I know lots of people use them and like them. I went to visit the closest one to my home about a year or so ago and some of the behavior I witnessed was enough for me to know it was not a place for me or my dogs. I am sure some are just fine but my dogs are fine with out one and have plenty of friends to romp with. I don't have to worry about the random aggressive dog or idiotic owner that is clueless. I would let the vet take a look at it.
    Tammy
    Maxx & Emma Jean
    Ozzy - 10/16/02 - 06/28/11 - Always in my heart.

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go - but learning to start over.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Unearthed is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tammyhuffman View Post
    It looks like she may have been bitten or scraped real good while you were at the dog park. I am just not a fan of dog parks and my dogs have never been there. I know lots of people use them and like them. I went to visit the closest one to my home about a year or so ago and some of the behavior I witnessed was enough for me to know it was not a place for me or my dogs. I am sure some are just fine but my dogs are fine with out one and have plenty of friends to romp with. I don't have to worry about the random aggressive dog or idiotic owner that is clueless. I would let the vet take a look at it.
    ^^ This, on both points.