crystals in urine

Thread: crystals in urine

2blacklabs is offline Senior Member

Defaultcrystals in urine

Hello all! I am looking for some suggestions.....Scupper has had a high crystal content in her urine her last 3 tests....we have already done a 15 day antibiotic regimen and again today she had a high crystal content. We are scheduled for an x-ray in about 2 weeks to see if there are already any stones formed. My concern is that the vet told me that I should put Scupper of course on the royal canin SL or Hills CD diet and after reading the ingredients I could not put my girl on that stuff! I have seen out there some suggestions for Wellness Core, Innova, EVO.....anybody else out there dealing with this or any suggestions of what a good dog food might be for this situation? THANKS!!

Rudder - 4 yrs......Scupper - 3 yrs........Brig 19 weeks

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

2blacklabs is offline Senior Member

Ok, I have spent the last few days doing nothing but reading articles and researching dog food. I have decided to go with a high protien, low carb, grain free dog food and I am liking Solid Gold's Barking at the Moon. I am also going to supplement with Solid Gold's Berry Balance. I will start testing the PH of her urine now, during and after the switch so I can see any changes. I will see where this takes me, hopefully in the right direction!

Rudder - 4 yrs......Scupper - 3 yrs........Brig 19 weeks

labgirl12 is offline Banned

Ok, this is what you need to do. First of all it is not dog food related because dog foods can cure diseases and can save your dog's life in any situation, even drowning. Quoted from javasmom, bigbrowndog, diesel_dawg, and garth, tanya, and the gang.

Send a sample to javasmom so she can taste it and make sure it isn't champagne or something?

Good luck though, and good moves, jokes aside.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Anyways, you did good researching on your own, because these posters won't help you anyways, they only copy and paste from Google or Bing.

Diesel_Dawg is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by labgirl12 View Post
    Ok, this is what you need to do. First of all it is not dog food related because dog foods can cure diseases and can save your dog's life in any situation, even drowning. Quoted from javasmom, bigbrowndog, diesel_dawg, and garth, tanya, and the gang.

Send a sample to javasmom so she can taste it and make sure it isn't champagne or something?

Good luck though, and good moves, jokes aside.
    Why are you wasting people's time with your pouting? These people come for advice, give it or don't but don't be so selfish that you turn everyone's thread into your own little temper tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_Dawg View Post
    Why are you wasting people's time with your pouting? These people come for advice, give it or don't but don't be so selfish that you turn everyone's thread into your own little temper tantrum.
    I am helping. I learned how this forum works from you. Just keep attacking people. But anyways, I run this forum. My replies are helping people. Not yours.

labby is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by labgirl12 View Post
    I am helping. I learned how this forum works from you. Just keep attacking people. But anyways, I run this forum. My replies are helping people. Not yours.

You run this forum? And how exactly are your snotty posts helping anyone besides your narcissistic self

Laura