Nature's Harvest Grain Free Hypoallergenic

Thread: Nature's Harvest Grain Free Hypoallergenic

stefany_0016 is offline Junior Member

DefaultNature's Harvest Grain Free Hypoallergenic

Our dog gets diarrhea and gas very easily so we just started him on this new food called Nature’s Harvest Grain Free Hypoallergenic. It is only sold at Ryan’s Global Pet Stores therefore it’s very hard to find any kind of information on this food. Here are some of the main ingredients in order written on the bag:
    Potato meal, duck meal, beet pulp, vegetable oil naturally preserved with mixed tocopherois (a source of vitamin E), dehydrated yeast culture, dicalcium phosphate, herring oil, whole flax seeds (a source of omega-3 fatty acids), natural chloride, etc………
    Guaranteed Analysis:
    Crude protein 22%
    Crude Fat 12%
    Moisture 10%
    Crude Fat 4.5%

Is this any good? Or my other option for basically the same price was ACANA Provincial Wild Prairie Grain free. Should I stick with Nature’s Harvest or go with ACANA????

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

miss34 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stefany_0016 View Post
    Our dog gets diarrhea and gas very easily so we just started him on this new food called Nature’s Harvest Grain Free Hypoallergenic. It is only sold at Ryan’s Global Pet Stores therefore it’s very hard to find any kind of information on this food. Here are some of the main ingredients in order written on the bag:
    Potato meal, duck meal, beet pulp, vegetable oil naturally preserved with mixed tocopherois (a source of vitamin E), dehydrated yeast culture, dicalcium phosphate, herring oil, whole flax seeds (a source of omega-3 fatty acids), natural chloride, etc………
    Guaranteed Analysis:
    Crude protein 22%
    Crude Fat 12%
    Moisture 10%
    Crude Fat 4.5%

Is this any good? Or my other option for basically the same price was ACANA Provincial Wild Prairie Grain free. Should I stick with Nature’s Harvest or go with ACANA????
    I might be hesitant about beet pulp being that far up on the list (maybe someone else can comment on this, as I don't have that much experience regarding beet pulp and dogs - only horses!). I have used ACANA and thought it was a great food - my dogs ears thought otherwise though. I think it was too much potato for him and he had yeast non-stop on that food, unfortunately. For many people, the ACANA is wonderful!