Hi all. I have a 13 month old yellow lab. Since about 6 months of age she's had countless UTIs and even some incontinence. About a month ago, she underwent a vulvaplasty for a tucked vulva. She was doing very well after the surgery and everything seemed to be going in the right direction. Then all of a sudden she developed this staph infection on her face/jaw/belly, and was exhibiting symptons of another UTI! The vet (we take her to a centre staffed by 5 vets or so) sent a culture away and it came back positive for bacteria. She initially was on simplicif (as well as proin), but the vet changed this to baytril when they recieved the culture back. We thought she was getting better; her face was starting to clear up, she wasn't posturing on her walks, etc. etc. etc. but then yesterday she kept drinking water, and postured 7 times on our walk this AM. I have a call into the Vet, again, and was just wondering what else could be wrong? I am beyond frustrated and would appreciate any advice or thoughts.

Thanks in advance!