pbc is offline Senior Member

DefaultCanidae Food Issues

Guest poster - original forum July 2001. Member 2002. nbsc

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

windycanyon is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Canidae Food Issues

My dogs have done great on the new formula (really nice coats here) as have everyone I've spoken to around here, that don't have allergy queens, that is who may be sensitive to the millet..... I say good luck to the folks since I've testified in many technical legal cases over the years in my own industry (fruit). They had best have some evidence that it was the food, and have ruled out all other crud going around. Interestingly enough, we had some "crud" going around this past summer here. The folks whose dogs got it were either still on the old Canidae formula or a different food!

I'm sorry but I think the internet allows some folks to just point the finger blindly. It used to be vaccines... now it's food. And no manufacturer appears to be clean anymore if you read a number of forums. Anne

WindyCanyon Girls, August 2014

My lab has been on canidae it was the food she was getting from the kennel and she has been doing great what is the bad review about?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I used to feed Canidae, but switched because it just didn't work well with Jes. He never had any of the symptoms listed on the website, though. I just didn't like his coat and skin on the food.

I'm sorry but I think the internet allows some folks to just point the finger blindly. It used to be vaccines... now it's food. And no manufacturer appears to be clean anymore if you read a number of forums. Anne
    There may be merit to the claim, I don't know, but I think you're generally right. The Internet can be a dangerous tool. It's not just pet-related stuff, but anyone can make a claim on a forum or create their own website. You really do have to take a lot of things with a grain of salt and attempt to sort the legitimate from the fallacious.