I over heard Rush and Boo talking about their Christmas list...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I over heard Rush and Boo talking about their Christmas list...

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultI over heard Rush and Boo talking about their Christmas list...

Rush said she wanted some bully sticks :vomit: and cookies, and a big bag of food all for herself. :no: She also said she wanted new toys...poor thing doesn't have any toys she says :whatever:

Boo wanted bully sticks, and a big bag of food all for herself and new toys, at which time her and Rush got into the whole copycat discussion. Those two!! I warned them if they weren't good labs, they wouldn't even get a kibble of dog food. They both said at the same time, but Mom, WE ARE GOOD!!

What do your kids want for Christmas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dani is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I over heard Rush and Boo talking about their Christmas list...

bwahahahahahahahahahhha!

Well, we were outside romping in the snow last night and I posed this very question to them. Rider said he'd like it very much if I got rid of Rookie for Christmas...he thinks Rookie is a hog. He really just wants to go retrieve some real ducks he says...we'll see. Then Rookie came wiggle butting over and said he'd like a little brother for Christmas. When I asked him why, he said because Rider was too old, to which Rider shoved his face in the snow. :no: I told Rookie that it could be a possibility, but to tell me what else did he want? Well, he wants marrow bones, another squeeky monkey, some tasty treats and more food. What else? DUH!

We'll see how they make out.
    Dani, Rider & Rookie
    SHR Watson's Safari Rider, JH, WC, CL1-R, RA, CGC, TDI
    SHR Endeavor Put Me In Coach, RN, WC, CGC

Member Since 6/2003

Henery would like very much for Ollie to lose his puppy teeth for Christmas. Sooner would be better, but Christmas will do. LOL!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Champ and Buddy want a dog park or a big fenced yard all their own where they can run and chase and dig whenever they want without getting yelled at. Champ said every time he tries to catch the mole that is trying to move back into our yard, Daddy yells at him. He said he's just trying to make sure the mole stays next door. Buddy says he just wants to be able to explore and niff all he wants and not have to come in because it's Champ's turn on the tie-out to go potty.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Baloo would like to have more dead-bird-throwing par-tays with his friends, and he also wouldn't mind if his little black friend lost his puppy teeths.

Peanut would like an agility chute in the living room, with a big sign hanging on it reading "NO BOYZ ALLOW'ED" :embarrass:
    Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

justine is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo317
    Peanut would like an agility chute in the living room, with a big sign hanging on it reading "NO BOYZ ALLOW'ED" :embarrass:
    LOL!

Abbey secretly wants me to give the kitten, Sylvester, to her so that he is her pet and hers alone. Looks like we need to work on that whole "sharing" thing again... Oh and she wants 14 more squeaky toys, another bed, some snacks and more time with Momma.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

I took last week off. HK got to the dp every morning and every afternoon for 9 stright days. She had Newman over visiting for 5 of them, and Louie was here for severl hours each day. Newman and Louie went to the dp with her if they were here. Sunday night, I took Newman home. When I came back without him, HK gave me a look and then had to check out the car to make sure he wasn't hiding there. Louie went home about 10 that night. When we went up to bed, HK did not jump to the bottom of my bed and curl up. She stood there looking at me. Walked up to myhead and stared at me. I swear she was asking me what happened to Newman and Louie, when would they be back. Monday morning when I came downstairs, not in jeans, I swear she knew the dp was out for the day.

I thinkshe wants Newman and Louie to move in permantently, and for me to retire so she can go to the dp every day.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

georgie is offline Senior Member

Molly & Abby would like stockings full of treats. they also would like to go training. The business of the holiday season has cut down on their training days.

Dexter and I are having a mommy-son day today and we've come to the conclusion that because his first birthday is on January 1st, we'll celebrate for a week straight! So far, he wants a new duvet for his bed (he told me this be pulling the stuffing out of the old one and tossing it aside.) He's also asked for a new stuffed bone, a new leash, some new shoes and a car ride to petsmart where he will watch the birds for as long as he likes and finish the trip off by choosing a present for himself! Im sure I'll find some special bonus presents for him over the next few weeks too! Puppies first Christmas and First birthday....Im a sucker.

justine is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DextersMomma
    Puppies first Christmas and First birthday....Im a sucker.
    haha. I wish I could use that as an excuse...! Abbey is just plain spoiled rotten!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast