R I P cellphone...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R I P cellphone...

ceasersmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultR I P cellphone...

HI labpals! Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. We had a great time here. Mom was real busy ad she wasn't watching us close so we decided to let her know how we feel about her cellphone.

It was past time for an upgrade anyway so we felt mom should get a new one! I don't think mom really appreciated our concern for her phone, cause she sure was mad! >

She forgave us, she always does. Besides, she really likes her new phone!

Gus adopted 11/2008
    Ceaser adopted 4/2008
    Heidi adopted 4/2006

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: R I P cellphone...

They are always so helpful! Glad it worked out and you now have a new phone!

Gene Guest

Don't know what it is about cellphones and remotes, but labs sure seem to think they are great chew toys.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gene
    Don't know what it is about cellphones and remotes, but labs sure seem to think they are great chew toys.
    Our current remote has made 1 yr. old, Sammi seems to be out of the seek and destroy phase! I think it took about 5 remotes to get there or to get DH trained to put the dang thing up!

justine is offline Senior Member

ooooohhh!

Gene Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dipete
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene
    Our current remote has made 1 yr. old, Sammi seems to be out of the seek and destroy phase! I think it took about 5 remotes to get there or to get DH trained to put the dang thing up!
    I do not have one remote, cellphone, or electric shaver in my house without teeth marks on it. I think I am on cellphone number 5 and remote control number 538

Ruh Roh!!! Emma would have been in hot water here....we just replaced ours!!!

Although she did do some counter surfing attempts today.....gotta nip that in a hurry!!! 16week on Tues!!

Tundra Aries Guest

Ruh Roh!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

We all know yo ureally wanted a knew cell phone, so why did the dogs have to go through the reprimand scenario. Besides that, the proper action would have been to roll up the newspaper and hit yoruself on the head for leeaving it accessible. Canine abuse needs to be reported.

Side bar, somewhat related.

HK has gotten good about leaving out stuff alone, even when we screw up and leave in in reach. She actually brought me a remote, undamaged, that I had left on the floor a few weeks ago. Uh! Oh! Mom and Dad have gotten careless, and DD's Louie, and DS's Newman have been here for four days. Losts of stuff HK has learned to leave it, have been customized by Louie and Newman. i.e. we learned that closet doors have to be closed again.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

No pics ?
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast