Three kinds of chocolate Labs...
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Three kinds of chocolate Labs...

  1. #1
    MicksMom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,330

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    HersheyK's Dad's Avatar
    HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Minnetonka, MN
    Posts
    10,307

    DefaultRe: Three kinds of chocolate Labs...

    I love Hershey Kisses, our Chocolate Lab. But $23 for one? and she can't have any of it!!!!!!
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    156

    DefaultRe: Three kinds of chocolate Labs...

    Thats an expensive chocolate I think i'd rather buy a toy for my baby Very cute though

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    MicksMom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,330

    DefaultRe: Three kinds of chocolate Labs...

    Oops, sorry guys- it's meant for human consumption. We used to live near that place. Their chocolate is out of this world! But I agree, $23 is pretty pricey.

  7. #5
    Rushpuppy's Avatar
    Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    12,420

    DefaultRe: Three kinds of chocolate Labs...

    Cute but I would have to have a dark chocolate one (B00) and a white chocolate one (Rush) then I couldn't eat them as they are too cute.


  8. #6
    sarah's Avatar
    sarah is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    8,376

    DefaultRe: Three kinds of chocolate Labs...

    so cute! i bet it tastes divine, but I probably wouldnt be able to eat one either!!
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia






  9. #7
    Garth is offline Registered Users
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,466

    DefaultRe: Three kinds of chocolate Labs...

    Yummmm! All you people on diets, feel free to buy up large, send them to me & I'll eat them on your behalf. I'll have a migraine for the next 6 months 'cause that's what chocolate does to me but at least I'll still be able to fit into my jeans.

  10. #8
    sarah's Avatar
    sarah is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    8,376

    DefaultRe: Three kinds of chocolate Labs...

    Quote Originally Posted by garthc
    Yummmm! All you people on diets, feel free to buy up large, send them to me & I'll eat them on your behalf. I'll have a migraine for the next 6 months 'cause that's what chocolate does to me but at least I'll still be able to fit into my jeans.
    I seriously do not see the point of this idiotic post :gum:
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia






  11. #9
    Garth is offline Registered Users
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,466

    DefaultRe: Three kinds of chocolate Labs...

    Quote Originally Posted by sarahnye
    Quote Originally Posted by garthc
    Yummmm! All you people on diets, feel free to buy up large, send them to me & I'll eat them on your behalf. I'll have a migraine for the next 6 months 'cause that's what chocolate does to me but at least I'll still be able to fit into my jeans.
    I seriously do not see the point of this idiotic post :gum:
    It stirred you up didn't it?

    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

  12. #10
    sarah's Avatar
    sarah is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    8,376

    DefaultRe: Three kinds of chocolate Labs...

    Quote Originally Posted by garthc
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahnye
    Quote Originally Posted by garthc
    Yummmm! All you people on diets, feel free to buy up large, send them to me & I'll eat them on your behalf. I'll have a migraine for the next 6 months 'cause that's what chocolate does to me but at least I'll still be able to fit into my jeans.
    I seriously do not see the point of this idiotic post :gum:
    It stirred you up didn't it?

    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
    You need to be slapped again!
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia






Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25