Coffee anyone?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffee anyone?

DefaultCoffee anyone?

When you think you've counter surf proofed the house....they prove you wrong.

This is what I came home to from picking Phoenix up from school....

I've learned I must laugh at his antics or I think I would have gone crazy by now....how in the world will I get him to sleep tonight!!

Now I'm sure the other two took part in this after the initial damage had been done....

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Coffee anyone?

Ruh roh!!

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Can you say caffeine high?? Methinks three pups are going to be bouncing off the wall!
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

oy.

Do you know if he ate a lot, or just "played" w/it?

googled "coffee toxic to dogs"

in part...
    Caffeine
    Caffeine is potentially toxic to dogs. Like theorbromine in chocolate, caffeine toxicity over-stimulates the central nervous system. So keep items like soda, coffee, coffee grounds, coffee beans, and caffeinated tea out of a petís reach.

Other common foods that are toxic and poisonous to dogs include grapes, raisins, chocolate, avacado, garlic, onions, chocolate, tomatoes, potatoes, rhubarb, macadamia nuts, walnuts, mushrooms, raw eggs, and liver.

In the event of an emergency involving a pet who may have ingested a toxic food or other potentially deadly substance, pet owners are urged to contact a veterinarian and/or an animal poison control hotline, such as the ASPCA Poison Control Center, which can be contacted by calling 888-426-4435.
    hope he's okay.
    Linda and ZoŽ, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Quote Originally Posted by zoesmom
    oy.

Do you know if he ate a lot, or just "played" w/it?

googled "coffee toxic to dogs"

in part...
    Caffeine
    Caffeine is potentially toxic to dogs. Like theorbromine in chocolate, caffeine toxicity over-stimulates the central nervous system. So keep items like soda, coffee, coffee grounds, coffee beans, and caffeinated tea out of a petís reach.

Other common foods that are toxic and poisonous to dogs include grapes, raisins, chocolate, avacado, garlic, onions, chocolate, tomatoes, potatoes, rhubarb, macadamia nuts, walnuts, mushrooms, raw eggs, and liver.

In the event of an emergency involving a pet who may have ingested a toxic food or other potentially deadly substance, pet owners are urged to contact a veterinarian and/or an animal poison control hotline, such as the ASPCA Poison Control Center, which can be contacted by calling 888-426-4435.
    hope he's okay.
    :scare: I think he just flung it around everywhere. There was a few speckles in their water bowl, but he's acting fine. (No more hyper than usual at any rate.) I did call SU and he told me the bag wasn't even half full....and it looked like there was a half a bag on the bed itself! I will definately keep an eye on him though! I had no idea caffeine could be toxic to them.

mombear is offline Senior Member

He looks rather proud of himself sitting there in the bed don't you think? :no:

Quote Originally Posted by mombear
    He looks rather proud of himself sitting there in the bed don't you think? :no:
    Oh he is always proud of what he does! He'll come prancing around with his conquests and prance off if you go to take it from him.

Garth is offline Registered Users

You're a liar Brandie. :suspious: There's no way that sweet innocent face could ever do anything bad.

Now tell us the truth. YOU emptied that coffee bag all over the bed & then sat him on it to make him look bad for the sake of a good photo. DIDN'T YOU!. :suspious: :suspious:

BTW, your stunt worked. It IS a good photo!.

Quote Originally Posted by garthc

You're a liar Brandie. :suspious: There's no way that sweet innocent face could ever do anything bad.

Now tell us the truth. YOU emptied that coffee bag all over the bed & then sat him on it to make him look bad for the sake of a good photo. DIDN'T YOU!. :suspious: :suspious:

BTW, your stunt worked. It IS a good photo!.

Say's the man who knows about Sam eating everything in sight INCLUDING one of Lucky's collar and almost another one!!

Garth is offline Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGirl
    Say's the man who knows about Sam eating everything in sight INCLUDING one of Lucky's collar and almost another one!!
    I know nuthin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast