I'm a bad Momma. :( (3 pics)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a bad Momma. :( (3 pics)

DefaultI'm a bad Momma. :( (3 pics)

And Henery is suffering for it.

I was running my hands through his neck ruff this morning and found two areas where the fur is really thin and clumped together because of goo. (I believe the proper veterinary term is "serum" but it's gooey... ick).

Our vet saw him this morning and my poor baby has two large hot spots, one is worse than the other.

Henery wants to know if you all like his funky new hair cut, compliments of the land shark of a little brother he has.

I'm just sick inside.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mombear is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I'm a bad Momma. :( (3 pics)

Oh poor poor Hens. That looks ouchy. Hope it goes away soon. Lighten up Ollie boy or we'll have to rasp those puppy toofins of yours. :no:

Parker here, Gosh Henery my hero, I's sure sorry your ailin. Feel better soon my pal. A lick for you and a kiss from my momma.

Oh Felicia,

Don't be upset with yourself. These things happen. You take the best care of your two guys of anyone I know. Henery will heal and Ollie will loose those puppy teeth.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

PhoebeJeebies is offline Senior Member

You're not a bad momma Felicia ((hugs)) ...poor Henery will heal in no time. It must be hard running around with the little black muffin and trying to keep him from munching on his Henery! At least he loves him.
    I could tell you a story about how I'm a really bad momma, too, but I don't feel like discussing on the forum
    ((hugs))
    Becca & Phoebe

OH poor Henery! The marks will soon heal, puppy teeth are soooo sharp but they don't last for long.

Felicia don't feel bad, it's unfortunately one of those things hugs and kisses to you both.

Neska74 is offline Senior Member

Ooh.. poor Henery!!
    You are not a bad momma just a busy one! It happens, I didn't notice Saba cut himself once on his front leg till hours later.
    It's too bad they can't tell us something's hurting..

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Poor Henery, but good momma found it and rushed you to vet to get on the healing path. Don't feel bad Felicia, you did what you knew how to do.

Special thank you for post and pictures. HKs nephew loves to jump up and grab her throat and legs. HK has been making a point of telling him to settle down lately. I think that HK is going to get a thorough physical when I get home today. I wonder if she has something similar and that is the reason for her correcting the little terror.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

Don't feel bad, Ruby is just getting some relief now that Gin's teef are falling out.

I know it sounds harsh, but I was dousing her neck with alcohol every night to make sure the skin stayed dry. No hot spots here, but Rhys did when Ruby was a baby baby.

Get better soon Hen. What a super patient big bro!

Melissa, you were doing that preventatively for Roo?

Ollie loves to hang off of Hen's neck ruff when they're playing and wrestling. Hen will tell him off most of the time, but if Ollie doesn't listen, I'll separate the two of them and redirect Ollie to an appropriate chew toy, not his brother! I guess I wasn't doing it often enough.

I've got some Fucidin gel to put on the current hotspots, but wonder what I can do to keep new ones from coming other than separating the both of them until Ollie's puppy teeth fall out! LOL!

labby is offline Senior Member

Found a huge assed one on Jake's neck this morning too. I wish they'd just grab that little snot and bite the shit out of her but they won't.

Laura

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast