Lab signature gets noticed

Thread: Lab signature gets noticed

fburke is offline Senior Member

DefaultLab signature gets noticed

I added my running Lab picture to my signature on my work email a few days ago previously I had a dancing Sponge Bob…and snoopy before that

it's actally animated but it wouldn't animate in the posting...

I have never had such a reaction from people! it seems now that every one I email comments me back about it. I am finding that many people I work with either have a Lab or are just dog lovers in general and have to share…most say it made them smile at the happy running lab. All comments have been positive, and I am finding that it has been a great ice breaker to talk to people you don’t normally talk to including my boss who is new and to this point has been a little impersonal.

I am an engineer for a large cable company so I email many different types of people in different departments from executive management, technical Gurus sales and front line technical people all during the course of a day,

I see many different signatures on email from flowers, to the company logo to people like me trying to have a fun clean since of humor in the cooperate world.

This just makes my point that everyone should have a Lab.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dynamicdogs is offline Member

DefaultRe: Lab signature gets noticed

sweet. I have never seen an animated signature. where did you get it or did you design it yourself?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just piss on it and walk away

Thunders Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Lab signature gets noticed

SWEET!!!!

It's not the destination, it's the journey!