Door Greeters

Thread: Door Greeters

justine is offline Senior Member

DefaultDoor Greeters

Earlier my day wasn't going to well.. then I realized that the second I get home and open my front door, I would be greeted by a four-legged friend, with her tail going 40 mph, just so happy to see me. It's amazing just how that thought helped me get through the day. Just makes me so sad to think about the fact that some people come home to this and it doesn't make them feel the same way.

If somebody could see a face just like this, how could they ever hurt such a sweet thing? Or neglect it and "forget" to feed it?

*Sigh* Thinking about people that hurt their dogs just makes me so angry. > I think I need to stop watching those Animal Cops shows on TV.. I'm losing sleep! :death:

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

amazongold is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Door Greeters

I can't watch those shows. They make me so crazy, I want to go beat the crap out of those people!
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonGold
    I can't watch those shows. They make me so crazy, I want to go beat the crap out of those people!
    I always channel surf and end up watching the "good" part of it, where they save the animal. But then I keep watching and every time it happens its about someone abusing/neglecting their dog! I want to jump through the TV and chain them to the wall for 3 months like they did to their dog. A$$holes!!!! >

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Samson is offline Senior Member

Post hijack although I agree with everything that you said !

On the other side of the coin, our own RSPCA took a farmer to court because his bull's toe nails were uncut and curving round back towards it's leg.

The farmer was acquitted because he said that to cut the toe nails he would have had to sedate the bull and THAT would have been more stressful for the beast than leaving him alone.

The Bovine experts agreed with him so why the fuck didn't the RSPCA check this out before taking the poor chap to court.

Quote Originally Posted by samson
    Post hijack although I agree with everything that you said !

On the other side of the coin, our own RSPCA took a farmer to court because his bull's toe nails were uncut and curving round back towards it's leg.

The farmer was acquitted because he said that to cut the toe nails he would have had to sedate the bull and THAT would have been more stressful for the beast than leaving him alone.

The Bovine experts agreed with him so why the fuck didn't the RSPCA check this out before taking the poor chap to court.
    Idiots! :suspious: