what WON'T he eat?!?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what WON'T he eat?!?

Defaultwhat WON'T he eat?!?

So the other day the dogs were playing bitey face ALL through the house and Lucky comes trotting down the hallway sans collar. "Hmm that's wierd, where's your collar Lucky?" "Mom you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

So I look through out the house and I find all the metal components to her collar, just not the ACTUAL collar. Odd but oh well I'm sure it'll turn up. I put her old collar on her and go about my business.

This morning Sam poops and there's reddish pinkish stuff in it. "What the heck did you eat now?" "Nuthing Mom don't worry about it, it's that dog food you give me, its got like crayons and stuffs in it."

So I'm in the bathroom and Phoenix yells "Mom Sam just puked" "Uggh okay be there in a minute."

I come out and what had he puked up? THE COLLAR, the whole stinking collar balled up!! :scare:

Now I will reitterate what Garth said "How the hell did he eat a whole collar?"

That's what I would like to know!!! Is there anything he won't eat??? He comes up with stuff I didn't even know we had! Like the other day he pooped play-doh.....since when did we have play-doh?!?!

Oh he's 8 months old today too. 52lbs and growing

"Oh man Mom my tummy feels so much better after getting that out, give me rubs while I snooze on my back."

"I need a bit of a nap to refuel myself."

"Another successful day of chewing and eating stuffs up, Mom should be so proud."

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: what WON'T he eat?!?

Oh my gosh! I had to hold my tummy reading this outloud to the hubby. Then we looked and Rebel and told him that he's not the only on that loves to eat just about anything.

So far the most expenisive tastes he has had is the Oakley sunglasses my husband likes to wear. He has destroyed about 5 pairs in the last year.

sarah is offline Senior Member

ROFL @ pooping play-dough!!!!

At least life at your home is never boring Brandi....

Unbelievable...
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sarahnye

Unbelievable...
    Sometimes I think maybe a boring day would be a nice change of pace, you know mix it up a bit.....but then I figured I'd probably go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahnye

Unbelievable...
    Sometimes I think maybe a boring day would be a nice change of pace, you know mix it up a bit.....but then I figured I'd probably go crazy.
    I think you secretly love it... well... all except the indoor pooping. THAT would drive me CRAZY.

BauersMom is offline Senior Member

The other day Bauer pooped an entire "leg" from his snugga wubba. I saw it in the yard, and thought it was weird. I found his snugga wubba, and sure enough one whole leg was gone. He swallowed it whole, and it passed right through in one piece. A couple weeks ago he puked a large mass that turned out to be leaves, sticks, a dryer sheet and a couple pennies. I guess they will eat just about anything!
    Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bauer
    The other day Bauer pooped an entire "leg" from his snugga wubba. I saw it in the yard, and thought it was weird. I found his snugga wubba, and sure enough one whole leg was gone. He swallowed it whole, and it passed right through in one piece. A couple weeks ago he puked a large mass that turned out to be leaves, sticks, a dryer sheet and a couple pennies. I guess they will eat just about anything!
    omg... the worst we have had has been cotton from Milly's red wubba... when she chews holes in the legs she would sometimes swallow bits of the material and it would pass through her.

Made it easy in a big yard to pick up poo's ... just look for the bright red bits!

justine is offline Senior Member

Sam-wise!! Tisk tisk. Hope you learned your lesson!

Reminds me of when my old hamster ate a blue crayon.. he pooped blue for like a week!

Garth is offline Registered Users

Is there anything he won't eat???
    Come on girl, he's a LABRADOR. What do you expect? :suspious: :suspious:

Having said that, as I've said before, I think Jo came from another planet. He never got into any of the trouble that all those other evil labs do. I should have had him cloned.

Quote Originally Posted by garthc
    Is there anything he won't eat???
    Come on girl, he's a LABRADOR. What do you expect? :suspious: :suspious:

Having said that, as I've said before, I think Jo came from another planet. He never got into any of the trouble that all those other evil labs do. I should have had him cloned.
    Garth - I think Milly came from the same planet as Jo. oh wait... maybe it's just Aussie labs that are perfect?? hehe..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast