Just Labradors banner

You just don't know what I have to put up with around here.

1K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Gene 
#1 ·
I live with such an emotional manipulator.

One minute grouchy

Stop taking pictures and get my breakfast!

The next, trying to charm the pants off me.

I's Sorry, can I come in now? Please?

See less See more
#3 ·
Don't worry, he (and all the dogs) got a nice breakfast, right after their photo shoot. I usually put Ranger and Reggie outside while I'm getting their food in order to cut down on the excitement level. Ranger knows he should be getting breakfast now, not getting his picture taken. The sweet picture was "post-breakfast".

#15 ·
Geez, Jeanne can you see that boy is going to perish from malnutrition if he doesn't get his breakfast.

Buddy, if momma won't feed you, you can come live her with me & Lexi, Lexie gets fed plenty. She's even got pop-pop trained to give cookies on demand when Lexi does the "Cookie Dance".

#16 ·
, Jeanne can you see that boy is going to perish from malnutrition if he doesn't get his breakfast.

Buddy, if momma won't feed you, you can come live her with me & Lexi, Lexie gets fed plenty. She's even got pop-pop trained to give cookies on demand when Lexi does the "Cookie Dance".
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.