Is your dog funny?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is your dog funny?

DefaultIs your dog funny?

I was sitting at home watching the dogs (while I watched the outcome of the election) last night and it occurred to me...that Ginny thinks she's funny.

Now, I know, she's 14 weeks old. But Rhys, Owen and Ruby never ever thought of themselves this way, I am certain of it.

She'll do something, often innapropriate, and sit back and wait for their reaction. She'll sneak up on Rhys or bite him, and then if she doesn't get the reaction she wants, she'll try something else. Its so fun to watch her working the room!

Now don't get me wrong, my others are fun loving, but Ruby has a very sarcastic sense of humor, and Rhys is very dry, and Gin is just a comedian. Owee was a ham.

So how's your kid's sense of humor?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

amazongold is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Is your dog funny?

Shadow used to do things just to make us laugh. It seemed like she waited for the laugh before she went on her way, or did something else silly. We always said she was a comedian in a fur suit.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Duke knows that Freckles is an obsessive compulsive toy hoarder and will tease him unmercifully by grabbing a toy and parading in front of Freckles. Freckles could be sitting on a pile of 9 out of 10 toys but he will immediately be obsessed with the one Duke waves in his face. I swear Duke takes great joy in teasing the toot.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

Flynn thinks he's a regular stand-up comedian. And he IS a funny haha guy!

Seamus and Flynn

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Monty is definitely the comedian of our bunch...but more of a class clown, as I've stated so many times before. He thinks he's incredibly funny (even when he gets in trouble, you can literally "see" him laughing) and goes out of his way to do things that make us all laugh constantly.

Libby is the type that loves to have fun and loves to laugh at others' jokes, but does a lot of "giggling" without putting forth any jokes of substance herself. Kind of a party girl/"groupie" instead of the comedian.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Samson is offline Senior Member

Jasper teases Murphy with Murphy's balls ! He knows how much value Murphy places on balls and will place the ball within easy reach of Murphy then snatch it away at the last moment.

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Boo is our comedian. She is always doing something just to get a reaction. Rush tends to be a little more reserved in her humor. Boo thinks all the nylabones are hers. She could have all of them but one and Rush who isn't overly interested in them will take the one she doesn't have and parade it in front of her and proceed to chew on it. This drives Boo nuts and she immediately starts having a pity party making the most funny faces, and noises. We egg her on by saying oh Poor Poor Boo. She just gets louder, in the mean time, Rush is laughing and taking great pleasure with the whole thing.

Baloo317 is offline Senior Member

Baloo is funny in a "Chris Farley" kind of way. Very slapstick. He'll do something dumb (like slide down the a-frame on his a$$! ) and then just stand there grinning up at me, tail going a mile a minute. Moron is lucky he didn't get slivers!

He's also very class-clownish. He reminds me of the kid in high school who would snort pepper in the cafeteria because someone offered him five bucks, and then laugh his head off, not realizing that all the other kids are laughing AT him, not WITH him. :whatever:

Kate
    Baloo - 5 year old black lab
    Peanut - 7 year old minpin
    Monster - 3-ish year old frenchie/jack, rescue
    We're Superdogs!

Beerfish is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by samson
    Jasper teases Murphy with Murphy's balls ! He knows how much value Murphy places on balls and will place the ball within easy reach of Murphy then snatch it away at the last moment.
    If I was Murphy I wouldn't want my balls played with either.

Retriever Mama is offline Senior Member

Brooklyn plays tricks on hubby - she fakes him out that she needs to go potty...and then as soon as he leaves the room? She doubles back and snags his spot on the couch!

Remy just theives things and parades them in front of you - hoping for the chase. He'll stand in the doorway to the next room, tail waggin' away with this look that says..."look what I've got....I shouldn't have this should I?...Come and get it!!"
    Melissa, Remy & Brooklyn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast